Marie Jone

Friday, September 4, 2015

Self & Diary

January 2013

My ice cream melted down and messed my blouse today. And an old hairy man who sat at the bench beside gave me an annoying look. LIKE I CARE?? It's my blouse, not yours, OLD MAN! And I gave him a look back in anger. But then a little girl yelled at her mom " MOMMY, I want ice cream". "No honey, later you're gonna smear your shirt like her". I quickly turned around trying to find where the voices came from - saw a young mother and her daughter. Well, she turned away when she realized that I've heard of her. But the little girl is still, looking at my ice cream. It's a bad evening today, I got up and started to walk myself home. With headphones on, both hands in my denim pant's pocket, I lazily walk at the sidewalk.. Listening to my favorite The Smith's song and sing along with it. 

"So please, please, please, let me let me let me get I want this time"

Reached home a bit early today, knocked and turned the door knob to unlock the door. Seemingly the door is locked which means there's nobody at home. Took out the key from my washed-out favorite jacket, opened the door slowly, and at a very lower tone, "I am home.."

I went straight to my room and collapsed into the bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment