Marie Jone

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Life Quotes





"Don't conclude life while you're pursuing it"


"Single turn, can change the wind. Single touch, may change the feeling."


"Sometimes we just wish that we're back in times where we'd started all this. Seems like beginning is easier than ending. Alas, there's no turning point"


"People tends to do something which they already know it's a mistake in the first place."


"I have not learned until I made mistakes then I stay corrected"


"What we want sometimes is not what we need"


"Decision will somehow make you guilty. Trust me"


"Humans are fickle. Even if you spent your whole lifetime to learn about yourself, you'll never understand fully"


"Men are as brittle as a chalk. Don't treat them very hard, else you'll lose them quick"


"If and only if I can turn back times and make my way out of yours."


"When hate surrounds, love is fading"


"Well I know those hate and love are on a same circle, but you drew a thicker hate line on it."


"Regret is nothing when all you do is sitting and the aftermath is spitting"


"Life was non-repeatable play. Life is non-repeatable play. Life will be non-repeatable play."


"When I've made someone my nothing, that means I don't wanna lose him."


"Honoring love above what is not yours."


"I am fake, you're not awake"


"Sometimes you really love someone that you have to let go cause you don't think you can be together, and sometimes you're hoping to be with someone else that you ended up married to a different person! haha. Life is so mysterious. Only God knows, mate."


"You claimed me to be someone different? It's like a dope, trashier version of me. Well, i think you just made your respect poll dropped out. They're all have brains to judge, sweet baby."


"The time you'll bow below your egoism will be the time where I have gone far away"


"I've sat too long that I left crack on the chair . When the mark is obvious , I know you'll think of me ."


"Sugary mouth is a pretend"


"Can u judge my pain in my smile ?"


"For a thousand years , I will still be me ."


"The person you really loved , might just your 'teacher' ."


"Holding hands like you can break a glass when u grasped it too hard . :DD"


"Unnoticeable seconds learnt by lovers"


"Taste the words , sweet and sharp ."


"I won't let myself die in your beautiful mind sweet darling ."


"When people leaves , people realizes ."


"You think you won't cause you don't think that you will ."


"They were just lust cause true-self is profound ."


"You can't see what isn't there."


"Don't warn , I'm warm ."


"The pain will teach you how to become indifferent , mate ."

"I see the hate , only then I'll see love ."


"You can find a lot of pretty girls , but you can't find one like me ."


"I only love after you hate me ."


"A world of luxury given doesn't guarantee my happiness till the end of time. A world of love given doesn't guarantee a love-reply from me."


"Words sometimes, make us calm."


"And when you think you're dead,and there's no solution to deal with your pain, that is suffering."

"If I can make a wish, I just want to sorry and thank you everyone."


"Astray doesn't mean you're a bad person, you're just acclaiming your will without making a long term observation."


"If I can do everything my eyes closed, I swear I will cause every time I open my eyes, you aren't there, but every time I close my eyes, you are everywhere."

"Don't 'lock' what is not yours. Cause you'll be surprised you're actually 'loosening' it."

"You know, life is funny. Most of the people know how they will end up, but still, they make a starting to honor what they want."

"People hate because of love. People love because of hate."

"If I play hard-to-get, they'll say I am behaving like a prom queen. If I play cheap, they'll say I am a show girl. So what should I do now?"

"What I am in right now values double. Beyond all fates and destiny, to God almighty I shall turn."

"No matter how wealthy or how high one's status is , we are not meant to differentiate each other . A little depth on a very piece of land on this earth is all that we need when we die . Don't perceive that you should be treated like highly honored ."

No comments:

Post a Comment